Whats HOT

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hi
My name is Vaggelis a.k.a KeLeYTiS and iam from Greece , iam a 2 stroke motorcycle enthusiasist and with my bad English i will try to describe to u my adventures seeking better parts and mods to my bikes....

After owning a bunch of 2stroke bikes iam now with just one 1990 Yamaha TZR 250 3ma and after some research for making a heavily modded bike I decided that Carbon Fiber and Composite systems was the way to go

Dont expect hi tech machinery or special knowledges about making parts with carbon fiber as you may have seen on other sites or in videos on youtube , just plain and simple stuff

I am not an expert , i just think that iam one step forward than 2 years before that i first tried making molds, vacuum baging etc ..

So Welcome and stay near by for updates
Thanks Vaggelis









No comments:

Post a Comment