Whats HOT

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Battery eliminator's killer

So i was trying to find something to remove the old big battery from my TDR250
I also wanted to have lights ,horn and whatever even for a small period of time without my engine running

A friend of mine suggested a small house alarm battery its 12V and 1.6 ah , it cost me 12 euro from a local shop

I am very satisfied with the result as my TDR now has descent lights even when its not running,the battery tends to weaken in about 5 minutes with the lights on but due to its small capacity the TDR's old charging system can bring it up to life in a few minutes

You can put it in any  side you want without wondering for any liquid spills  and it fits the TDR's tool case perfectly

So with a better price and with battery characteristics i think this is the winner

Here are some photos





No comments:

Post a Comment